Wow! This month has really flown by–even with all of the uncertainty and chaos in the world right now. My state is currently still under a stay-at-home order, but hopefully the end is in sight.
During this time, I have been spending almost all my time at home (including my birthday which was a few weeks ago). I am a homeschool and stay-at-home mom, so my adjustment wasn’t too great. But still my life has changed in other ways.
My husband has been working at home full-time for about a month now. He is self-employed so he has always had a flexible schedule, but he has not been able to go to his office at all. My daughter is in community college and her classes have been all online for about two months now.
The hardest adjustment has been the cancellation events and closures of favorite places. I had planned on attending a writer’s conference, a herb festival, and take a trip for my birthday. My favorite parks have closed. My hair salon is closed (I know, such a hardship!).
Even so, I have found joy amongst the disappointment. Here are my ten favorite things of this past month!
- Kombucha. 🍵 My favorite flavor is Third Eye Chai from GT’s Living Foods.
- Washi Tape. 💜 The Blossom the Unicorn collection from Paper House Productions is finding its way onto everything!
- New Planner. 📗 After trying out a couple of different options for my 2020 planner, I settled on on this Clever Fox Daily Pro.
- Incense. ⭐️ I just ordered this incense collection from Nag Champa.
- Apple AirPods Pro. 🦋 As one of those people who could not wear the traditional Apple headphones or Air Pods, I was overjoyed when the AirPods Pro came out with the flexible ear pieces. They are expensive, but so worth it.
- Salt-and-Vinegar Almonds. 🌞 My latest favorite snack–these almonds from Blue Diamond.
- Lily’s Sea Salt Extra Dark Chocolate Bars. ❤️ My husband and I recently started on a Keto diet so these chocolate bars have quickly become a favorite.
- Candle. 🕯Bath & Body Works makes my favorite candles. This Eucalyptus Rain scent is so soothing.
- Tea. 🍑 Now that the weather is getting warmer, I enjoy the Ginger Peach tea from the Republic of Tea.
- Tarot Readings. 🔮 All of my Tarot readings are currently 50% off! There has never been a better time to get a reading! You can see all of my offerings HERE.
What have been your favorite things in April?
Peace and blessings–