♉️ Taurus, the season of the bull, officially begins on April 19, 2020. We will turn from the headstrong energy of the Aries ram into the sturdy energy of the Taurus bull. ♉️
Since most of us are having to stay home most of the time, the season will be perfect for checking off tasks on that To-Do list! What are some things that you really want to get done right now?
Personally, I really want to remodel my bathroom which hasn’t been updated since the house was built almost 15 years ago. So I have made my checklist of items and I am ready to tackle the job!
In order to help you tackle your To-Do list, I have put together a list of resources that I use to stay productive, organized and focused.
- Moleskine notebooks and planners. 📖 Even though I spend much of my day on my laptop, I still use analog notebooks and planners. My favorites are Moleskine’s softcover dotted notebooks and weekly planner. I write EVERYTHING down here so I can stay organized and focused on my goals.
Moleskine Dotted Notebook
Moleskine Weekly Planner
- Frixion Erasable Pens. 🖋 I discovered these colored, erasable pens recently and I use them ALL THE TIME! I have the pack of 10, but you can also get a smaller pack or individual colors.
Frixion Erasable Pens
- Drafts app. 📱This app is like Apple Notes, but better. I keep it on all my devices to keep track of random notes, web sites, and ideas.
- The Checklist Book. 📗 This book by Alexandra Franzen teaches you how to effectively use checklists to get your stuff done.
The Checklist Book
- Fantastical app. 📅 Back when I used to go places and do things, I put all of my important events in this calendar app. It has so many useful features and is extremely user friendly.
If you try out any of these items, let me know! I would love to hear your experience with them. You can DM me on Instagram @kelly_sroka_life.
Enjoy this Taurus season!
Peace and blessings–