Today is Beltane–the ancient festival of fire, fertility, and growth. The Ancient Celts would celebrate the beginning of their summer–the light and growing season–with bonfires, dancing, and general revelry.
This ritual harnesses the powerful energy of this season in which you can set an intention to manifest growth and abundance during coming months.
- Clear your space of used and unneeded energy by clapping your hands three times.
- Light a candle or burn some incense to bring in the energy of fire.
- Place a symbol of fertility or growth in your space–a flower, tree bud, or a small plant.
- Decide on your intention for this season. What do you want to grow in your life?
- Concentrate on the candle flame or incense. See yourself taking the necessary steps to help your intention grow to fruition.
- Blow out the candle or let the incense burn down as you repeat your intention silently to yourself.
- Close your ritual by clapping your hands three times again.
Let me know if you try this ritual! You can always DM me @kelly_sroka_life on Instagram. I would love to hear from you!
Peace and blessings–